First, be sure that you have reviewed the program admission requirements.
Second, be sure that you have reviewed the Graduate School admission requirements.
Then, submit your application to the Penn State Graduate School and pay the associated application fee.
The online application is run by the graduate school. Make sure to follow these directions to get your applications to Bioinformatics and Genomics Graduate Program Option.
in the campus pulldown menu choose "University Park"
- Please choose University Park campus even if your faculty of interest are located at Hershey campus
- All applications will be reviewed through University Park only
- in the major pulldown menu select "Bioinformatics and Genomics"
- in the degree pulldown menu select "MS or PH D"
- in the semester pulldown menu select "Fall"(and then the following year)
The following documents will be collected electronically as part of the Graduate School application process:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Transcript(s) - If you have already mailed your transcript(s) to Penn State, please upload a document that indicates such.
Make sure you pay the application fee. Applications without fee payment cannot be processed
The graduate programs and Penn State Graduate School are committed to verification of application materials; therefore, please ensure that all of your documents can be readily verified as being accurate and authentic.
Admission is granted jointly by the Penn State Graduate School and the Bioinformatics and Genomics graduate program.