Welcome to our Bootcamp
At our unique boot camp, we combine traditional physiological science with cutting edge bioinformatic technologies. Faculty along with key business leaders prepare students for emerging careers in the science and biotech industries.
• Dan Cahoy, Professor of Business Law, Dean's Faculty Fellow in Business Law
• Jeremy Frank and Ben Lawrence, President/Vice President, KFC Technologies • Jason Lunn, Clinical Assistant Professor of Finance
• Matt Rhodes, Managing Director, 1855
• Andrew Petersen, Associate Professor of Marketing
• Peter Whalen, Clinical Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship, Director of the Garber Center for Venture Capital