Application must be completed no later than March 1 for admission in the Fall semester of the same year.
Complete the online application (opens in a new window).
The following items must be provided electronically at the time of application:
- Names and contact information including e-mail addresses of 3 references (they will be contacted to provide letters of recommendation electronically)
- Personal Statement of Motivations and Goals
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Transcript(s) - If you have already mailed your transcript(s) to Penn State, please upload a document that indicates such.
- The following items must be provided electronically at the time of application:
- Pay the Graduate School application fee. Applications without fee payment cannot be processed.
The graduate programs and Penn State Graduate School are committed to verification of application materials; therefore, please ensure that all of your documents can be readily verified as being accurate and authentic.
Admission is granted jointly by the Penn State Graduate School and the Master of Biotechnology graduate program.