Model #: Agilent 7 tesla system
A 7 tesla magnetic resonance imaging system
- In vivo magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of animals such as mice, rats and rabbits.
- Besides the animal work, a whole variety of other samples can be imaged using proton MRI.
- Furthermore, the system has the option to acquire data from the X - nuclei (e.g. 23Na, 31P, 13C, ...)
- 31 cm horizontal bore system, operated by an Agilent Direct Drive console with four receiver channels
- Two gradient sets can be used: 21 cm i.d. with 200 mT/m maximum gradient strength; and 12 cm i.d. with 400 mT/m maximum gradient strength