Cell Sorting Policy – Updated on 11/2/2015
1. Sorting can be primarily scheduled between the hours of 10:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
2. A minimum of 24-hour notice must be given to cancel a sort. Call 814-863-2762 to cancel.
3. In case of an emergency/unexpected outcome (such as a loss of the research animal, cells dying, etc.) on the day of sorting, you must CALL 814-863-2762 by 9:00am to cancel with a staff member. Otherwise, you will be charged an hour for set-up even if you do not come for the scheduled sort.
4. If you are running late for your appointment, please CALL 814-863-2762 to tell the staff when you can come. Usage of the instrument will begin to be charged after 30 minutes from the originally scheduled start time.
5. If you are late, we cannot guarantee that your originally scheduled amount of time will still be available, since others also may have scheduled OR the end of the sorting day (4:30pm) may arrive.
6. Important Note: We will work together and try our best to accommodate your needs. However, if time outside of regular hours and days (10:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday) is desired, or a request for the staff to continue sorting after 4:30pm due to the user's late arrival, the PI must contact Greg Ning (email@example.com) to discuss the possibility before the staff member may perform the sorting.