A dual-laser flow cytometer with detection of up to 5 colors of fluorescence; users run samples with minimal help after initial training.
- Particle size sensitivity and range: Resolves 0.5um particles from background with a maximum detection of up to 40um diameter particle.
- Lasers: 2 (488nm, 633nm)
- Simultaneous colors: 5
Instrument can accept samples from: 12mm x 75mm tubes only (provided by MCF)
- Instrument can accept tubes manually OR automatically run 32 in a row
- Researchers can use independently following 2-hour hands-on training session
- BSL-1 materials only (must be fixed if BSL-2 or greater)
- Software: CXP software controls the instrument.
- Listmode data files can be collected and reanalyzed in offline flow cytometry software packages such as FCS Express or FlowJo.
W-124A Millennium Science Complex