- Fully motorized microscope selection of objectives, filter cubes, condenser and camera controller.
- Quick change of nose pieces to convert from biological configuration to materials configuration.
- Two cameras: high-sensitivity monochrome and color
Mercury vapor, provided through either rapid automated shutter or conventional filter cubes. Excitation wavelengths from UV to Red are available.
UPlanFL 4x/0.13, UplanFL 10X/0.30, UplanFL 20X/0.50, UplanFL 40X/0.75, PlanAPO 60x/1.4 oil, UplanFL 100X/1.3 oil. All objectives have DIC optics.
UMPlanFL 5x/0.15BD, UMplanFL 10X/0.30BD, UMPlanFL 20X/0.46BD, UMPlan 50X/0.80BD, UMPlanFL 1000x/0.90
Hamamatsu cooled digital camera: ORCA ER (Model C4742-80) and Olympus DP71
A Prior controller with joystick controls focus and location.
- Slidebook software
- DP controller software
- CellSens software
- Files will be transferred to an off-line computer.
- Users will transfer data via FTP or download it to a writeable CD-ROM as TIFF files.
- Images can be printed using graphics software such as Photoshop or ImageJ.