- Lasers: 5 (355nm, 405nm, 488nm, 532nm, 640nm)
- Simultaneous colors: 15
- Instrument can accept samples from: tubes ranging from 0.5mL-50mL
Instrument can collect sample in
- 1.5, 5, 15, or 50mL tubes (provided by MCF)
- 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96-, 384-, 1536-well plates
- Microscope slides
- Custom collection vessels
- Researchers drop off samples; staff run instrument
- Schedule at least 1 working day in advance
- Biosafety approval required 1 working day before samples dropped off
- A 1-hour set-up fee is added to each sort session, i.e. a 2-hour sort is charged as 3 hours.
- BSL-2 materials acceptable
BioSafety Registration & Pre-Sort Evaluation Form *must be completed before each cell sort. Contact staff for Word version.
Room 124-A Millennium Science Complex