Obtain a copy of FV viewer
- Stop by the lab and check-out an installation disk
- Install it on your computer
- Return the installation disk to the lab
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- 2 megs of memory (RAM)
- 100 megs of free disk space
- FV Viewer is a lite version of the same software installed on the microscope.
- This software will read the data captured by the FV1000/FV500/FV300.
- Images saved with the FV file format (OIF, OIB, FV Multi-Tiff) can be read.
- An export function exists to create copies of your images in common image file formats (BITMAP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF etc.).
- Image capture, measurement, analysis, 3D function, etc. cannot be used by this version.