- Crystals are screened on X-ray machines to determine diffraction limit, mosaicity and optimization of freezing conditions.
- Crystals are characterized; unit cell dimensions and space group are determined.
- User training is provided.
- Rigaku Microfocus Micromax 007 X-ray generator and Saturn 944+ CCD detector
- The MicroMax™ 007 HF is the most widely used home lab X-ray source for protein crystallography, and the Saturn 944+ is a 94 mm x 94 mm CCD detector optimized for fast data collection for macromolecular crystallography.